tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for editing of CNC code (G-code) for CNC machines. It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of NC code. tkCNC Editor supports G-code syntax highlighting, multiple undo/redo, print preview, fast block renumbering, generation of circular and rectangular point patterns, smart templates, mirroring, translation, rotation of coordinates, 3D toolpath simulation...
- Fast points import from AutoCAD
- Generator of circular and rectangular point patterns (coordinates)
- Smart CNC code templates - smart reuse of your CNC code
- Various operations with CNC code registers such as: mirroring, renumbering, translation, 2D and 3D rotation, mathematical operations (+,-,*,/), sorting etc.
- Improved conversion of CNC code from polar to Cartesian system and Cartesian to Polar
- Absolute to incremental and incremental to absolute conversion
- option for reversing toolpath direction
- CNC code registers swapping
- CNC code registers sorting (order in block)
- Stripping of block numbers
- improved 3D toolpath simulation/verification with possibility of toolpath export in DXF file
- new machine wizard for definition of new machines
- Degrees conversion from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format to decimal format and vice versa
- Automated CNC documents merging
- 'QuickCalc' function implemented in text editor window for quick calculations
tkCNC Editor version 3.0 has implemented these functions:
- MDI (Multiple document interface) – allows editing of multiple CNC documents
- Improved and fast G-code syntax highlighting
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Print Preview – Preview CNC documents preview before printing
- All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All...
- Fast CNC Program renumbering
- Find/Replace function with special features for CNC code searching
- 3D toolpath simulation/verification...